I decided I would do something weekly…for fun and to remind myself of all the reasons I have to be grateful. Every Tuesday I will re-cap the week. When I evolve enough on the blogging game I will even add some pictures!
Here they are for the week of March 4th.
10. Handstands in vinyasa. A drop back into warrior has been calling me for years. This week I answered.
9. Long Saturday hikes with a South African pastor on podcast. Leadership looks different on this side of the mountain.
8. An impromptu yoga date and red teeth. Yes, in that order. No, there was no violence.
7. Cast removals. Not just removals, but dare I say banishment?
6. New braces that didn’t hurt a bit…and that make my boy look like a man.
5. Driving my sister home after a successful stint in the hospital. I’m confident she would have walked home if they let her. Thank God I was there.
4. Home sales and visas. That’s it. Home sales and visas.
3. Teaching Session 1 of Holy Yoga Instructor training. Always a highlight. Holy.
2. Covenant. Hardest and most worth it endeavor of my life.
1. Galatians 5:7-10. – You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” I am confident in the LORD that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty.
Reflecting on your last week, what are some of the things you are most grateful for? An attitude of gratitude propels you forward. Carry on.